when TL speaks Malay..

As you can see in previous post, I was in this Klang Valley BM Revival Meeting which was organized by Jasihku Ministry on 22th and 23rd of October.

Personally, it was indeed a privilege and honor to be at the meeting to minister to them.


On my right is Jeffry S.Tjandra who also perform on the night. He is a well-known Indonesian Christian singer and was glad to be able to have some conversation with him.

Anyway, as for both nights, I enjoyed singing and sharing to them in Bahasa Malaysia. It's my first time honestly to share in BM and I think I pulled it off well. haha. The crowd were lovely.

I wanna thank Jasihku Ministry for allowing me to have the opportunity to share and sing some songs off my album to the BM people. Special mention to John Sapalo for initiating my performance on both nights.

Looking forward to more opportunities like these in future..yea..haha..

At the same time, I would like to announce that TL is confirmed dropping by at Kota Kinabalu in for the first two weeks of December. Dates for some places are unconfirmed yet but for now, we just can confirm that Sabah is the next destination for us..and TL will be at Sabah Diocesan English Youth camp from 7th to 11th December to share/sing at the camp. We will keep you updated on this then so stay tuned.

Keep us all in prayer and thanks for the support so far.

Much love.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©2017 Timothy Lim. All Rights Reserved.