8th anniversary of THIS ROAD

WOW.


8 years.

8 might be auspicious for Asian context but like I always say, anniversary always gives me the opportunity to look back and be thankful for everything.

I think over the past 8 years, I have said my "thank you"s and sharing thoughts about my journey as singer-songwriter a lot already. The message would be the same though this year, but to be honest I wouldn't be at where I am today without your love, support, advice, pushes, pain, tears and prayers. Like anyone else, I always struggle with a lot of thoughts and sometimes it takes a lot out of me to stay strong. Also, thanks to all of your kinds words that keeps me going on. That being said, as long as I have life, I will give my best.

In an ideal world, I would wanna do a party or do something crazy to mark the anniversary. Actually more of thanking you all so much for everything. Maybe someday it will happen, but in the crazy world of uncertainties, everyday I learn to trust God for the best, and He will always provide.


So cheers for 8 years of THIS ROAD and hopefully, THIS ROAD will be a journey that will never end.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©2017 Timothy Lim. All Rights Reserved.